Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Almost fluent! (I wish)

This immersion course is kicking butt and taking names.  After the past 3 days I can actually understand some conversations about eating/food/dinner/restaurants, numbers, small talk and pronounce metro stations somewhat correctly! The language is difficult, but it's fun.  I'm in a class from 2 till 7, so I feel like I waste most of my day.  After 7 I am brain dead, so I go get dinner have a beer (pivo!) and then get to homework.  The mornings are spent walking around Prague, talking to myself and reviewing vocabulary. I am the only one of my group that really has the afternoon class, so I am mostly by myself until night time.

Everything else is going great. I'll update more later- sorry for not keep this up much! :)

1 comment:

  1. Super cool that you are becoming bilingual! :0) I think that having an immersion class is important in setting the stage for greater enjoyment of a study abroad program. This will be very helpful! Anyone in your afternoon group that you have met and want to pal around with? Just keep soaking in the wonderful experiences!

    ReplyDelete