Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Pictures!

Oh Goodness-

My second official day here and I haven't gotten a good look at the city! It's so huge, I'm sure after 3 months I still won't see more than a quarter of it.

So right now I'm a bit jet-lagged, and I don't feel like writing much.  But enjoy some pictures!

Notice all the cables? They are for the trams.  This is in "Old Town" right outside the mall and close to where my classes are going to be.

A view from Charles Bridge.  

This is another part of Old Town. (I believe...)
A cute stream that feeds into the main river. 

This is just another view of the smaller stream.


From the top of a hill nearby.  This is pretty close to my dorm, maybe half a mile walk.  Soon I'll be able to describe each rooftop... 


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful pics, Cam!!! I'm glad you posted them for everybody to enjoy :) And we understand if you don't want to write too much at this point. You have to be pretty tuckered out!

    Sending xoxoxoxoxo your way!

    Nanci

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool pictures baby! Love the point of view on several. Sounds like everything is fast and furrows which works for you young folks :0). Soak in every ounce of old world Europe while you are over there. There is nothing like living in Europe ~ enjoy the peeps, the customs, the food, and of course the drink!! You are doing a great job of keeping in touch. I hope it is this easy when classes start. I love the ability to say I love you during the work day. :0) Have fun and of course I can't wait for your next set of pics or words. Hugs around the neck ~ momma :0)

    ReplyDelete