Friday, September 2, 2011

Two More Days!

So I've learned the hard way that visa applications are not fun.  And if not taken as seriously as they should be, can be costly.  Tomorrow I will finally receive my passport for my trip. However, I need to send my passport back to the embassy, so they can send my visa/passport to me once it's ready.  Let's just cross our fingers that I won't need my passport after I get there for two weeks or so.

Now that everything is packed and ready, I am anxious to get this trip going.  I officially leave DFW at 2PM on Sunday to fly to Denver.  After my stop in Denver, I am on my way to Europe (London first) and then arrive in Prague at 6:50PM on Monday.  Tuesday is a relaxed day- I will probably be doing visa things and getting my room together (Ikea is only a couple of blocks away!).  Then Wednesday orientation/trips/classes start! Yikes!

Today and tomorrow are my last "family" days- which is really nice since Rikki and Stef can both come up to Decatur! Then off to the airport! :)

Hopefully these get a lot more interesting once I actually am over there.  Also- a huge Happy Birthday to Jeffrey! Sorry I'm not there to celebrate- but you'll get one awesome present from Europe! (yay!)

1 comment:

  1. Baby -- I am jealous! Three months in Europe; Prague according to your daddy is one of the most beautiful cities he has ever visited.

    You will be tired after today's adventure of pond hopping to get there. Nonetheless, airports are always a good source for stories, so I expect that you will have a good story to share after visiting three of them.

    Remember we are not as far apart as it seems ~ thank goodness for Skype and email. I am so excited for you and will get there to visit as soon as I can!!
    Love you bunches ~ momma :0)

    ReplyDelete